Fire at Ilam tea factory

- Post Report, ILAM

Mar 19, 2014-

Property worth Rs 600,000 was gutted in a fire that broke out in the residential area belonging to Ilam Tea Factory at Shreeantu on Monday evening.

The fire has caused damage to buildings and destroyed cash and clothes belonging to resident staff.

According to the District Police Office, the fire inflicted a damage worth Rs 300,000 to the building and destroyed Rs 300,000 in cash.

However, no human casualties were reported. Police said the fire was caused by an electric short circuit.

Published: 19-03-2014 08:34

User's Feedback

Click here for your comments

Comment via Facebook

Don't have facebook account? Use this form to comment

Main News