Fire engulfs Kia motors warehouse (with video)
Sep 30, 2014-
A massive fire broke out at a warehouse belonging to Kia Motors in Tinkune, Kathmandu on Tuesday.
The godown situated inside KIA Plaza for storing the Kia motors parts caught fire at 11:30 this morning.
According to the workers, the fire started following a short circut in the electrical wiring of the buidling.
But the fire was doused within an hour after it broke out with joint efforts of fire brigade vehicles, police personnel and locals. Seven fire engines were used to put out the fire.
Published: 30-09-2014 12:53