Cabinet decisions: Some secretaries transferred; 3 more members appointed to NPC
Sep 11, 2016-
The government has approved the new building code of conduct. A meeting of the Council of Ministers on Sunday decided to publish the building code through a Nepal gazette and bring it into complete force. The code was pending in the parliament for a long time, causing confusion in the construction of new structure.
Likewise, the meeting has made transfers of some secretaries. Minister for Information and Communications and government Spokesperson Surendra Kumar Karki confirmed the transfer of secretaries.
The names of the transferred secretaries are-
1) Secretary Shanker Prasad Adhikari (Ministry of Cooperative and Poverty Alleviation) to Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation.
2) Secretary Shreedhar Sapkota (Ministry of Supplies) to Ministry of Defence.
3) Secretary Laxman Prasad Mainali (Ministry of Youth and Sports) to Ministry of Labour and Transport
4) Secretary Madhu Regmi (Ministry of Women, Children and Social Welfare) to the Public Service Commission
5) Secretary Bishnu Lamsal (Ministry of Labour and Transport) to Ministry of Women, Children and Social
6) Secretary Arjun Kumar Karki (Ministry of Physical Infrastructure and Transport) to the Office of Nepal Trust
7) Secretary Mahesh Kumar Dahal ( Ministry of Defence) to Ministry of Youth and Sports
8) Secretary Dhan Bahadur Tamang (Water and Energy Commission) to Ministry of Physical Infrastructure and Transport
9) Secretary Bhim Prasad Upadhyay ( Nepal Trust) to the Water and Energy Commission
10) Secretary Prem Kumar Rai (Ministry of Culture, Tourism and Civil Aviation ) to Ministry of Supplies
11) Regional Administrator Gopinath Mainali to the Election Commission while Commission's Secretary Sharada Prasad Trital transferred to the Ministry of Cooperative and Poverty Alleviation.
Three more members appointed in NPC
The meeting appointed three more members--Swarnim Wagle, Prem Budathoki and Direndra Man Pradhan--to the National Planning Commission.
Kafle's resignation approved
The Cabinet meeting approved the resignation tendered by Nepal Electricity Authority's Executive Director Mukesh Raj Kafle. Kafle resigned from the post last Friday. RSS
Published: 11-09-2016 20:14
- cabinet decision