National

Fire guts restaurant in Pokhara

POKHARA

Jan 11, 2017-

A fire broke out at the Three Star Restaurant at Barahi Chowk of Pokhara on Tuesday night. 

Ward Police Office, Baidam's Head Constable, Rajendra Chaudhary, said the fire broke out at 10:45 pm and was taken under control at 1 am with efforts from security personnel and local residents. 

The fire has completely gutted the restaurant owned by local resident, Dharmendra Bataju. The entire restaurant was built with wooden infrastructure. The estimation of the damages has yet to be assessed. RSS 

Published: 11-01-2017 12:22

User's Feedback

Click here for your comments

Comment via Facebook

Don't have facebook account? Use this form to comment