General

Manual worker electrocuted in Morang

BIRATNAGAR

Aug 19, 2017-

A manual worker was electrocuted in Morang on Friday evening.

The deceased has been identified as Anil Kumar Sah, 18, of Budhiganga Rural Municipality-4, according to the Eastern Regional Police Office, Biratnagar.

Sah received the electric shock while he was cleaning the roof of Himalaya City Rickshaw Industry.

He breathed his last in the course of treatment at the Nobel Hospital in Biratnagar. RSS

Published: 19-08-2017 10:44

User's Feedback

Click here for your comments

Comment via Facebook

Don't have facebook account? Use this form to comment

Main News