Property worth Rs 2.8 m gutted in Panchthar fire
Oct 20, 2017-
Property worth around Rs 2.8 million was reduced to ashes when a fire broke out at a house at Chyangthapu of Yangwarak-1, Panchthar district on Thursday.
According to the Eastern Regional Police Office, Biratnagar, gold and silver ornaments, utensils, foodstuff and garments were destroyed in the fire.
The reason behind the fire was electric short-circuit.
The fire was later taken under control with the help of locals and police personnel. RSS
Published: 20-10-2017 15:08