Fire catches Ghalemdi Hydro office in Myagdi
Oct 21, 2017-
A fire broke out at the office of Ghalemdi Hydropower in Myagdi headquarters Beni.
Police said the fire destroyed office papers, furniture and other office records of the 5MW project. The office was stationed at the second floor of Myagdi chamber of Federation of Nepalese Chambers of Commerce and Industry building.
Inspector Santosh Roka said the fire might have been caused by electric short circuit. "We are investigating the matter," he said.
Published: 21-10-2017 09:44