Garage fire kills one

- Post Report, Kathmandu

Nov 10, 2017-

A person died when a fire broke out in a motorcycle garage in Tripureshwor, Kathmandu, on Thursday evening. 

The deceased has been identified as Mulayam Miya from Bara. 

Firefighters and security personnel doused the fire on time, averting the possible danger of nearby Jayanti Petrol Pump bursting into flames. 

The body of Miya was sent to the Tribhuvan University Teaching Hospital in Maharajgunj for postmortem. 

It was not immediately clear what had caused the fire. The fire close to a petrol pump caused panic among local residents.

Published: 10-11-2017 08:14

User's Feedback

Click here for your comments

Comment via Facebook

Don't have facebook account? Use this form to comment

Main News