General

One killed in fire Kavre fire

Kathmandu

Dec 25, 2017-

An Indian man has died in a fire that reportedly originated from a heater used to keep the room warm in Panauti Municipality-5 of Kavre district on Sunday.

The deceased has been identified as Sujit Jaiswal, who used to work as a construction labourer.

A heater used to keep the hut near the factory in Mijar tole of the municipality warm is believed to have caused the fire that took place at around 11:00 pm last night, DSP Mahendra Prasad Marasini at the District Police Office, Dhulikhel said.

Further investigation into the incident is underway.

Published: 25-12-2017 10:21

User's Feedback

Click here for your comments

Comment via Facebook

Don't have facebook account? Use this form to comment

Main News