Woman dies in fire while keeping warm

- Post Report, JANAKPUR

Jan 14, 2018-A woman, who sustained burn injuries while sitting around fire, died while undergoing treatment at Janakpur Zonal Hospital on Saturday. SP Chakra Bahadur Singh said 22-year-old Sujan Mahara of Hansapur Municipality-8 got burnt on Thursday night. Likewise, Manatoriya Devi Sah, 60, of Kamala Municipality-3, who also suffered burn injuries while keeping herself warm on Thursday, is receiving treatment at Janakpur Zonal Hospital. On December 25, two women of Mithilabihari Municipality and Kamala Municipality, who sustained burn injuries while keeping themselves warm, had died from the injuries in Dhanusha. (PR)

Published: 14-01-2018 08:06

User's Feedback

Click here for your comments

Comment via Facebook

Don't have facebook account? Use this form to comment

Main News