National

Worker dies of electric shock

- Post Report, DHADING

Apr 18, 2018-

A worker was electrocuted and six of his colleagues were injured at a drinking water project site in Thakre-11, Dhading, on Tuesday. Police said Niki Tamang of Jhapa died in the incident. The injured were identified as Dhan Bahadur Karki, Niraj Karki, Gopi Kulu, Suresh Kulu, Maili Tamang, and Gautam Tamang.

They were taken to Kathmandu for treatment. Police said the incident occurred when an aluminium pipe that the workers were handling touched a high voltage wire.  

Published: 18-04-2018 08:12

User's Feedback

Click here for your comments

Comment via Facebook

Don't have facebook account? Use this form to comment

Main News