National

Elderly dies from electric shock in Dhading

- Post Report, DHADING

Jul 8, 2018-

An elderly person, who was electrocuted, died on the spot at Dhading district on Sunday.

According to the police, Keshav Adhikari, 67, a resident of Paharechautara in Dhading Besi, currently living at a temporary shelter at the banks of Thopakhola following the 2015 earthquake was electrocuted by the motor he was preparing to use for irrigation.

According to District Police Office, seven people have been electrocuted to death in this fiscal year alone.

Published: 08-07-2018 17:41

User's Feedback

Click here for your comments

Comment via Facebook

Don't have facebook account? Use this form to comment

Main News