General

Boy dies of snakebite

CHITWAN

Sep 8, 2018-

A three-year-old boy died of snakebite at Manakamana Tole in Bharatpur Metropolis-15 on Thursday.

The boy was bitten by a venomous snake while he was asleep. Balaram BK, the boy’s grandfather, rushed his grandson to a local hospital, but all ICU beds were occupied at the time.

My grandson died at the hospital for lack of immediate medical care, BK said. (PR)

Published: 08-09-2018 07:45

User's Feedback

Click here for your comments

Comment via Facebook

Don't have facebook account? Use this form to comment

Main News