General

Boy dies from electric shock

Rajbiraj

Oct 21, 2018-

A 14-year-old boy, who was electrocuted at Katti, Rajgadh rural municipality-3, in Saptari district on Saturday, died in the course of treatment.

Police identified the deceased as Umesh Kumar Saha.

According to police, Saha got the electric shock while turning on the water pump in the house garden. He was severely injured in the incident and died under treatment at the Gajendra Narayan Singh Sagarmatha Zone Hospital.

Police is investigating into the incident. RSS

Published: 21-10-2018 09:59

User's Feedback

Click here for your comments

Comment via Facebook

Don't have facebook account? Use this form to comment

Main News