Toxic mushroom kills two

- Post Report, KHOTANG

Jun 10, 2016-

Two sisters died after consuming toxic mushroom at Bajhechyandanda village in Khotang on Wednesday. Tara Rai and Anita Rai died during treatment at a hospital in Kathmandu on Wednesday, police said. Three of their family members are still being treated for mushroom poisoning. They were taken ill after consuming the mushroom picked from a local forest on Friday. At least 11 people have died of mushroom poisoning in different parts of the country this year. 

Published: 10-06-2016 07:56

User's Feedback

Click here for your comments

Comment via Facebook

Don't have facebook account? Use this form to comment