Print Edition - 2017-06-04  |  National News Digest

One electrocuted

- RSS, Lahan

Jun 4, 2017-

A person was electrocuted at Nabarajpur Rural Municipality-2 in Siraha district on Friday night. Bechan Mukhiya, 45, died after he came in contact with live electric current while picking up an iron rod. According to police, Mukhiya died on the way to hospital.

Published: 04-06-2017 08:09

User's Feedback

Click here for your comments

Comment via Facebook

Don't have facebook account? Use this form to comment