Man dies after eating poisonous mushroom

- Post Report, DANG

Jul 18, 2018-

A man from Ghorahi Sub-metropolis-19 in Dang district died after consuming poisonous mushroom.

Chitra Bahadur Gharti, 40, had fallen ill after consuming wild mushroom on Monday. He died while undergoing treatment at Kohalpur Medical College in Banke on Tuesday morning. Police said Chitra Bahadur was the third person to die of toxic mushroom in the past five days. Balaram Gharti, 19, from the same area had died on

Sunday, while five-year-old Prashamsha Gharti had died on Friday. According to the District Public Heath Office, 45 people were taken ill due to consumption of wild mushrooms in Dang this year. (PR)

Published: 18-07-2018 07:28

Next Story

User's Feedback

Click here for your comments

Comment via Facebook

Don't have facebook account? Use this form to comment