6 ill after eating toxic mushroom

  • News Digest

Nov 8, 2018-

BIRATNAGAR: Six people were taken ill after consuming wild mushroom at Chhimbu in Solukhumbu district on Tuesday evening. Police said the sick are undergoing treatment at a Kinja based health post. They had collected the mushroom from

a nearby forest, police said. (PR)

Published: 08-11-2018 07:41

Next Story

User's Feedback

Click here for your comments

Comment via Facebook

Don't have facebook account? Use this form to comment