Fire causes loss of Rs 400,000

  • News Digest
MYAGDI

Dec 27, 2018-

Properties worth around Rs 400,000 were destroyed in a fire that engulfed a mourners’ shed (Kriyaputri ghar) at Annapurna Rural Municipality-6 in Myagdi on Tuesday. The fire broke out while the mourners were preparing a meal, said Suren Gurung, a local. Nepal Army personnel, police and villagers took the fire under control. (RSS)

Published: 27-12-2018 08:49

User's Feedback

Click here for your comments

Comment via Facebook

Don't have facebook account? Use this form to comment