Property worth Rs 500,000 destroyed in fire

  • News Digest
TULSIPUR

Feb 16, 2019-

A person was injured and property worth Rs 500,000 were destroyed in a fire at Bijayapur in Gadawa Rural Municipality, Dang, on Friday. The fire, caused by lightning, reduced Balaram BK’s thatched house to ashes. BK’s wife Moti BK sustained injuries in the fire. She was taken to a local health facility. The fire damaged all the documents, furniture and firewood stocked in the house, police said DSP Ram Prasad Gharti. (RSS)

Published: 16-02-2019 10:01

Next Story

User's Feedback

Click here for your comments

Comment via Facebook

Don't have facebook account? Use this form to comment