Stories Tagged 'Electrocution'
A manual worker was electrocuted in Morang on Friday evening.full story »
A man was electrocuted in Tilathi Kailadi Rural Municipality – 7 of Saptari on Friday. full story »
A woman died of electric shock in Dhangadimai Municipality of Siraha district on Saturday.full story »
A man was electrocuted at Bigundhara in Jhapa on Monday morning.full story »
Two persons died of electric shock in the premises of Nepal Telecom Office in Baglung on Monday.full story »
Three people were electrocuted after a high tension wire snapped here at Doramba of Ramechhap district early Sunday morning. full story »