Stories Tagged 'Polluted'
Delhi is a cacophony of sounds and problems
full story »
People living in Kudu of Bheri Municipality-13 in Jajarkot district have been compelled to drink contaminated water from the Bheri river.
full story »
Only 65 percent population in Nepal has access to safe drinking water whereas the remaining 35 percent is compelled to drink polluted water.
full story »