Bhatbhateni inferno damages properties worth ‘Rs 100 million’
Apr 9, 2018-
A massive fire broke out in Bhatbhateni Supermarket building in Butwal Sub-metropolis-8, Rupandehi, on early Sunday morning.
The fire caused a significant damage to the fourth and the fifth floors of the building, causing an estimated loss of Rs 100 million, a Bhatbhateni representative said.
It took nearly four hours for firefighters and security personnel from the Nepal Army and the Nepal Police to contain the inferno.
Superintendent of Police Shyam Gyawali said the fire might have started due to a short circuit at the fourth floor where electronic goods were kept for sale.
Published: 09-04-2018 08:59