School office assistant electrocuted in Dang

- Post Report, Kathmandu

Aug 27, 2018-

An office assistant at the Amar Higher Secondary School in Urahari, Tulsipur Sub-Metropolitan City-11, Dang, was electrocuted on Monday. Jogi Lal Chaudhary, 45, died of electric shock, police said.

The incident occurred while he was hanging a banner of the school near an electricity pole in a public place, the Area Police Office, Tulsipur said.

Critically injured, Chaudhary was rushed to Tulsipur-based Rapti Zonal Hospital, where he breathed his last during the course of treatment, police said.


Published: 27-08-2018 18:48

User's Feedback

Click here for your comments

Comment via Facebook

Don't have facebook account? Use this form to comment

Main News