National

Teacher electrocuted, 2 students injured during Sarswati Puja preparations

- Ganesh Chaudhary, Tikapur

Feb 9, 2019-

A school teacher was electrocuted and two students sustained injuries during preparations for Swarswati Puja at Dasharath Secondary School in Ghodaghodi Municipality-2 of Kailali district on Saturday.

Police said Hukum Jaisi, 23, a teacher at the school, died of electric shock while cutting bamboo for the puja. Locals said he was pulling the chopped bamboo when it touched a high tension electric wire and electrocuted him.

Students Khambir Joshi and Sunil Bista sustained injuries in the incident. They are receiving treatment at a hospital in Sukhad.

Published: 09-02-2019 18:57

User's Feedback

Click here for your comments

Comment via Facebook

Don't have facebook account? Use this form to comment

Main News