Stories Tagged 'Electrocuted'
A school teacher was electrocuted and two students sustained injuries during preparations for Swarswati Puja at Dasharath Secondary School in Ghodaghodi Municipality-2 of Kailali district on Saturday.
full story »
Six people were electrocuted and nine others were injured when a moving bus came in contact with a live wire at Sabila Municipality-4 in Dhanusha district on Friday evening.
full story »
Chitwan District Court fined four persons, including two senior staffs of Hotel Meghauli Serai, over a mishap that electrocuted a rare one-horned rhino.
full story »
A man died after being electrocuted at Kawasoti in Nawalparasi (East) district on Wednesday, police said.
full story »
A 14-year-old boy, who was electrocuted at Katti, Rajgadh rural municipality-3, in Saptari district on Saturday, died in the course of treatment.
full story »
An office assistant at the Amar Higher Secondary School in Urahari, Tulsipur Sub-Metropolitan City-11, Dang, was electrocuted on Monday. Jogi Lal Chaudhary, 45, died of electric shock, police said.
full story »